Monday, July 13, 2009

I Spy With My Little Eye

Dirt and I explored a new old little island that is only about 10-15 minutes from our house. Don't ask me why we've never been there - it's got some good stuff on it, it's a small little thing, you can walk over a bridge to get there. There is not one excuse I could offer for not having been there before. Not one.
Here's some stuff we Spied from the island...
Something rainbow colored.
Every fifth car had one on the roof this weekend. The owners of the other four cars had their kayaks in the water.

Something green.
That's the muther I have to drive over to get to the freakin' grocery store.

Something blue.
Everyone who is anyone (with a boat) was out.

Something quaint.
Oh Lord, I love this little section of Portsmouth. It's the cutest thing around.
You know Dirt went back after sunset to fish there too.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Are you going to keep it a secret or are you going to give us directions so we can all enjoy your newfound paradise?