Thursday, November 05, 2009

I'm Restless

...probably words that Dirt fears; but it's true. I'm ready for a change ...or even a leap. I don't know what that all means - stepping up, stepping down, left, right...I don't know. I just have this nagging feeling that what I'm currently doing isn't working and something has to give.

So I'm restless as I wait on the Lord. I'm asking Him for direction, guidance & wisdom and I'm looking forward with anticipation regarding what He has in store for me.
Hopefully it's not just a new hairdo, although I may be heading in that direction as well. (hold your applause please).

2 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i have that wilson phillips song stuck in my head now..."i am restless...impulsive!".
i'm interested to see where God's taking you now. look forward to hearing more about it (and seeing pics of the new 'do if/when you get it!)

Lindsey said...

I absolutely resonate with all of your feelings in this post. I feel like I am standing at the edge, waiting to be told to "jump", "walk away" or "just wait".