Thursday, November 19, 2009

Junk Posse

One of my RLC friends, Amy Bottomly, asked me to post this in support of her 2nd Ethiopian adoption. I'm so darn compliant, aren't I?

Seriously though, how cool is it that you can buy something cute from Etsy AND help someone adopt at the same time? Yep, pretty darn cool.

Tracy at JunkPosse makes amazing necklaces. She is currently donating 30% of the profits from a select group of necklaces to the Bottomly's Ethiopia Adoption Travel Expenses. Here are some of the necklaces.
Really great necklaces! If for some reason any of the above links are marked sold out, you can click on the JunkPosse store link right here to find the necklace listed again.

3 comments:

Jillian and Crew said...

Being that we are sign language junkies ;) I really like the one with the hands all over it...very cool!

Amy B isn't that the "from Ashes to Africa" family? I just read the book-loved it!

Erin Moore said...

Hey Jillian,
"Amy B" IS the Ashes to Africa Amy. Her blog is linked to the right under "RLC Peeps".

Brandi said...

Thanks for reminding me! I finally posted on it