Saturday, November 14, 2009

What's Wrong with Me?

I don't even want to talk about this. So don't ever, ever, ever mention this to me again, mmkay?
Halloween 2009. I actually had the kids costumes together in advance and I felt pretty good about them (translation: they were not plastic store-bought crap).
But on Halloween, I wound up being horrifyingly unorganized, and therefore, failed to get any decent pictures of the kids in their uncrappy costumes.
Before the night ended, I did manage to get a few shots. These are seriously the only pics I have of the kids, and they are wrong on so many levels.
Here's Michael Jackson. His white sparkly glove is in his pocket. I told you I didn't want to talk about it.

Here's my cute little kitty cat. Her collar is out of whack and her wiskers are almost completely wiped off. I hate myself.

Here's the Bride of Frankenstein. I am undeserving of my camera.

Here's the whole gang. We went trick-or-treating in Hooksett with my friend Monica and her crew. Good times. Bad pictures.

3 comments:

MaineMom said...

If I've said it once, I'll say it a million times more:

Perfectionism is the highest order of self abuse.

Seriously. Why do you do that to yourself? Who cares - the pictures are fine, and the kids look great.

I took one picture of Will on my PHONE and didn't even buy a costume for Beckett (why bother?).
And you know what? I'm fine with it!!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

good one wendy! at least you have something to memorialize the day! when i get frustrated about how pictures turn out i remember how bad some of the old pictures were growing up, when technology wasn't the same.

Jillian and Crew said...

*Not laughing at you*