Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kid Cam

I finally got around to putting some batteries in the kids' camera. I love seeing what they find photo-worthy. Usually there are a ton of self-portraits; apparently they find themselves very photo-worthy. One time there were several photos of a dead bird. You just never know what you're going to get. Whenever I download pictures from their camera it's like opening up a treasure chest.

Here is a slice of life through their eyes:



Bug in a bucket






Crazy sister or self-portait?


Big sister.




Chocolate-flavored baby cousin.


lil Avery? Who knew? At least he comes in peace.





She's crazy, but we'll keep her.

1 comment:

Jim and April said...

what cute pics! :0) So I see you have adopted too! How many and from what countries? Thanks for your comment on my blog!