Thursday, January 07, 2010

Video Update

I suppose it's unfair to leave you hanging....the video is done. The interview took 40 minutes. I took an intermission at the 19 minute mark, because I do recognize that people have lives and kids and work and pets and pain in the buttock region when they sit in one place for too long.

However, I should have considered that Youtube only allows you to upload videos that are 10 minutes in length.

So I'm still trying to figure out how to upload the darn things. Until then, feel free to stop by and watch them on my computer...they're right on the desktop.

...Oh, it's Christmas in Ethiopia today, so Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Vimeo allows longer videos.

Erin Moore said...

Thanks Jamie - file is too big for vimeo too.

I stink at technology.

Kayley said...

You don't know me, but I hope that you'll be able to post! My mom has just become a kolfe mama and we got our match yesterday. we are very excited and curious to see how the video is !
God Bless.. Biruk is very adorable!