Monday, March 08, 2010

Harvard Museum of Natural History Part II

As I mentioned, the trip the museum on Saturday was good fun.
Not very informative, but fun.
Bunch-a-lies.
Um. This is NOT my family tree.
(I'm more closely related to Leprechauns than monkeys.)

Oh really?
I love this line, "evolution is an essential truth". Translation, "evolution is not true, in fact, it is a fading theory that was created by a racist named Charles Darwin". The truth is that Darwin thought that black people were "less evolved" than white people.
I guess he just figured, "Hey, they're both brown...."
This was the most interesting of all the exhibits. This guy is so highly evolved that he carries his testies in a polka dotted purse.
Teach your children the truth.

2 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

LOL!!!!!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

you crack me up! good stuff :-)

have you ever seen that movie with ben stein...expelled?