Wednesday, September 01, 2010

1st Day of School - 2010

This year, the first day of school was a bit unusual.


Avery started back on Tuesday (and got to wear his gym clothes) for a Middle School back to school cook-out. I can't believe I have a child in middle school. I'm old.




Wednesday was back to school day for Amelle (and regular dress code for Avery).




Avery seemed to have difficulty smiling for my traditional back-to-school photo shoot. There are a LOT of out-takes, which I will spare you from.

4th grade and 6th grade. Wow.


If you want to stroll down memory lane, previous years back to school pics are here:

1 comment:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

seriously...they're growing up way too fast! it feels like just yesterday amelle was chasing avery around with her frankenstein walk :-) i thought of that the other day when levi took a couple straight-legged steps in the pool.
btw, you're not old...you just had kids young ;-)