Saturday, September 18, 2010

In pictures

I take pictures. Lots of them.



But I am not anywhere near being a "professional photographer". I honestly don't even consider myself "a hobbyist" or even "an enthusiast".



But I do enjoy taking pictures. That's about all I'll own up to. So when a couple from church asked me to take pictures of their one-year old, I said, yes, but not without at least a million disclaimers that I am not a "real photographer".



Even though they told me it would be okay if I messed the whole thing up - I still felt nervous about the session. I prayed.



God provided absolutely IDEAL conditions: cloudy skies, gorgeous couple, adorable baby, great location. All I had to do was snap the shutter a few hundred times.

Now that it's over with, I can say that it was fun and I'm glad I did it.

2 comments:

Meg said...

beautiful shots- love them!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

they came out great!! she's an adorable little girl and you did a great job capturing her :-)