Saturday, June 11, 2011

Auntie Camera

When Beckett was born we used to joke that he would grow up not knowing what my face looked like because I always had a camera in front of it. "Auntie Camera", he'd call me...the rather mechanical-looking one who is always clicking away.

When I began pulling together my photography stuff to "go public" I decided to formalize my family nickname and set my site up as "Auntie Camera". I'm not a professional photographer, I'm really just a click-happy auntie.

So...I invite you to visit my photography site at http://www.auntiecamera.com/

I also have a new little blog brewing. I haven't been especially good about keeping this one updated, so don't expect much from the new one. I just felt like I needed a place where I could occasionally use words.

Pray for me. :-)



No comments: