Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh Baby

I have been spending a lot of time researching newborn photography.




Hours that should have been sleeping were spent watching newborn photo-sessions.







I set up my livingroom






Tested with some willing models






(slightly larger and more cooperative than a newborn)



And found a willing mommy and an adorable 12 day old baby.


The session went okay...I guess...for my first time. I didn't get the exact pose I was hoping for, but I will keep trying. I have another mommy willing to hand over her newborn in September. Victory shall be mine!

3 comments:

Jillian and Crew said...

that is a lot of expression from such a little baby! Wow! I am sure you did FABULOUS!

Mindy said...

I LOVE that newborn photo! What a gift for a new mom! :)

Jaime And Drew said...

Beautiful!!!!