Friday, August 26, 2011

Bridge Jumping!

Bridge jumping has become a favorite sport around here.



...so on Friday when I received a text from a friend that she was headed to the bridge...





...I alerted my troops and within minutes they were in bathingsuits and we were headed out the door.






Avery is the real jumper in the family...Amelle has done it, but has no real desire to continue doing it. Amaya can't wait to jump - but I think she needs to become a stronger swimmer (there is a current).






In the meantime, she can paddle a kayak! (which I got to try and LOVED)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i did the kayak for the first time this summer and loved it as well! good upper body workout.
next time we come up to visit you guys i'd love to jump off the bridge with the kids :-) looks like fun!
miss you!

Erin Moore said...

Come visit!! We still have a few weeks of warm weather before fall hits!

MaineMom said...

Do you love paddle boats?

Remember that adventure. I'm still giggling....

Erin Moore said...

I hate you.