Tuesday, October 18, 2011

School Pictures

My kids are THE most impossible kids to photograph.





The minute I take out the camera and ask them to play nice nice things go downhill.

They flare their nostrils, bug their eyes, oversmile, undersmile, and other amusing (yet annoying) tactics. I think they just like to frustrate me.



The only one who shows up on the scene ready and willing to professionally model is Amaya.

...and she works the camera like nobodys business. The problem is that she won't let me touch her hair or clothing. ...she's a total diva. She usually shows up thinking her hair and wardrobe are awesome, when it's really an awesome mess.

These are our school pictures this year. Not because I couldn't do better, but because I don't have the energy to try.




No comments: