Monday, October 24, 2011

Tweenagers

On Saturday I had an early photo shoot with a family at Fort Foster.


It looked like it was going to be a decent day for pictures, so I tried to book another family after the first session - the whole killing of two birds with one stone thing. I have a ton of families who have mentioned wanting fall shoots - but there really ain't much fall left.





All three families declined the time slot due to other commitments or whatever. ...and since Renee was coming with me to shoot the first family we decided we'd bring along our tweens and do a tween session.






Avery and Ellie are ridiculously cute. They are so much fun when they're together.






I'm so thankful that we got to do this shoot. I seriously think that every kid should have a tween shoot. Photographs aren't just for babies and seniors.