Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday Amaya











Amaya,

Today we went to your doctors appointment and your doctor was impressed by how smart and wonderful you are. He told you that you were doing a great job staying healthy and you beamed with pride. Then we went to Dunkin' Donuts for your favorite breakfast (Egg & Cheese on a Croissant), then we came home and I straightened your hair (a very special birthday treat). After you admired yourself for a while we played photography and we took these pictures. Then it was lunchtime and I let you choose where you wanted to go...you chose the McDonalds with the Playplace...so off we went.


I love being with you. I am so thankful that we spent your 6th birthday together. Praising God for you today, and always my littlest girl.


xo


Mom

No comments: